Thai Airways International Public Co,.ltd is a national enterprise subordinated to the Ministry of Transport. It is a public company registered in The Securities Exchange of Thailand since 1991 with the Ministry of Finance as a dominance shareholder at more then 50%.
We operate the airlines business that transport passengers, goods, parcels and postal through air transportation via Thai major cities to the primary cities around the world. From schedule flights to charter flights and through our alliances with Suvarnabhumi Airport as the main hub for all flight routes.
Other than airlines business that is our main business, we have other related business and support our airfreight both in business unit model and joint venture model; contain with:
- Passengers service, products service, pre flight and post flight preparation
- In-flight meals and beverages service
- Aircraft maintenance service
- Flight administrator service
- Duty-free products and souvenir merchandise
- Travel and traveling support service
- Flight service attendants training service (Joint venture)
- Workforce provider service (Joint venture)
- Aircraft fuel service (Joint venture)
- Seat booking and reservation service (Joint venture)
Our main revenue is from passengers and goods transportation in the ratio of 95%. The other 5% is from the other supporting enterprise.